Focus: Learning for growth
What others have said
"Really great - humorous, informative, supportive, challenging - it was all fascinating.
Participant -Training for Trainers
Inmates find it hard to trust tutors. Often it is difficult to make up numbers for a course but if Wayne is facilitating I have them queuing up to take part.
Prison Programme Coordinator
Surprisingly, a great deal of humour and fun with a clear message and constructive tools for change. A personal direction for my future.
Participant - Personal Development Programme
Top job once again! Your delivery is inter-active and fun. The content practical and easily assimilated.
Teacher Education Coordinator
This learning brought me from the depths of worthlessness to the redevelopment of my self confidence and realisation of self-worth. The outstanding support provided by Wayne enabled me to implement a programme of effective personal change.
Participant - Personal Development programme
"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough, we must do." Goethe
- Learning involves the whole mind and body.
- Learning is creation, not consumption.
- Collaboration aids learning.
- Learning takes place on many levels simultaneously.
- Learning comes from doing the work itself - with feedback.
- Positive emotions greatly improve learning.
- At times we have to un-learn before we can re-learn.
- Personal Development Courses and Programmes
- FREE Learning Styles Inventory (pdf file)
- Professional Development Courses and Programmes
- Facilitation (pdf file)
- Coaching (pdf file)
Email Wayne at wayne @ future-edge.co.nz (remove spaces)
for further information on services.
And who is Wayne Morris anyway? Click here.
Home FutureEdge Leading Creating Events Articles Resources Links Contact Newsletter